Located in the province of Cuneo, on the edge of the Langhe, Biraghi S.p.A. was founded in 1934 by Ferruccio Biraghi. At the beginning it was a simple artisan dairy business, but then, thanks to technology advanced equipment, it quickly became what today is a modern and innovative company. It is this combination between traditional craftsmanship and the use of cutting-edge technology that has taken Biraghi to a prestigious position in the cheeses production and dairy products market. Biraghi continues to invest heavily in technology and human resources in order to guarantee its customers the finest products. Biraghi symbolizes high quality and goodness, not only in Italy, but all over the world.